4/16/12
I like to let the image speak for itself but the story is just too good to not tell. I arrived at a good time and started to set up, also my wife came with the baby and stroller and was walking around the lake while I painted. As I opened my setup and got ready to paint I realized I had no panel to paint on, nothing. At this point my wife was 10 minutes away and she had the keys to the car. So I left my setup open and started running towards the direction she was headed ten minutes prior. I caught up with her in just a few minutes, she was surprised and in disbelief as I was, we both didn't want to miss the sunset and it was dark. so we headed back to the car running as fast as we could pushing the baby stroller llong with us. almost back to the car we looked over at my setup about 100 or more feet away and saw a man standing near the my things, we thought it was strange and wondered who he was and what he wanted. So we got into the car and I quickly drove us all the way back to our home to get a panel to paint on. I left my wife and baby at home and headed back to do the sunset alone. Then it happened, I pulled up and parked, and noticed that a man in a white shirt was still standing in the same spot watching my things and he had a small light lit as well. I headed towards him going around the building. When I got to my things he had walked away and was about 50 feet away with his back turned. Who was he and why did he wait with my things and then leave right when I arrived? I believe in angels do you? |
No comments:
Post a Comment