1/9/12
It had been overcast all day but as soon as I set up the clouds parted just enough to let through a beautiful ribbon of pink and yellow light. I had to work quickly as the mosquito's were out with a vengeance and I forgot my bug spray.
I downloaded every sunset on my computer a few months ago when you uploaded them online. Just want to save them for study later. Today I browse them again on your site until this last piece, still love each of them very much! You have a done a great job, Noah! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI downloaded every sunset on my computer a few months ago when you uploaded them online. Just want to save them for study later. Today I browse them again on your site until this last piece, still love each of them very much! You have a done a great job, Noah! Thanks for the wonderful pictures!
ReplyDelete